| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerba in February is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.5mm (0.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerba February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Jerba, Tunisia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerba:
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 386.2 kms (240 miles) NNW
- Tunis, Tunisia - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) N
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) NW
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 341.5 kms (212.2 miles) NNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 217.2 kms (135 miles) N
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 209.2 kms (130 miles) NNW
- Tebessa, Algeria - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) NW
- Sfax, Tunisia - 94.8 kms (58.9 miles) N
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WNW
- Gabes, Tunisia - 61.6 kms (38.3 miles) W
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 370.8 kms (230.4 miles) W